- I like making lists.
- I like making goals and upcoming plans.
- I LOVE making lists of my goals and upcoming plans.
- Continue with P90X. I'm still not quite sure what to think about this program. I'm only on Week 2, but I already feel like I'm on my way to becoming stronger. Tonight I am supposed to do the yoga video, and tomorrow is my favorite (so far), Shoulders and Arms. Bring on the glamor muscles!
- Watch as many scary movies as I can possibly stand. Or as many as Rhett will allow me to watch in his company.
- Buy a pumpkin. Carve a pumpkin. Save the seeds. Roast the seeds. Make pumpkin into a jack-o-lantern. Scare the cats with jack-o-lantern.
- Make this recipe. As soon as physically possible. Sweet Jesus.
- Practice more yoga, both at home with the P90x and at the studio. I love yoga, and it makes me feel strong, physically and mentally. So why aren't I doing it more??
- Stop, take a deep breath, and be present. October is such a beautiful month in Philadelphia, and fall is my favorite time of year, so I want to focus on today and not tomorrow (which probably defeats the point of this list, but hush).
Question: Are you a list-maker? Do you rely on fancy schmancy technological devices, or old-fashioned paper and pen?
I'm not sure if I could ever convert to using my iPod or iPad to make my lists. There is something so satisfying about physically writing something down and then crossing it off when I