Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday, I'm in Love

It's Friday!!
Old photo. Similar state of glee.
Better yet, it's also pay day for me. On my lunch break, I intend to skip all the way to Gap Outlet and merrily buy some much-needed (I promise!) cool-weather clothes.

Today started off on the right foot.  I saw not one...

but TWO Boston Terriers!!!

Not the ones I saw, but equally as cute
Being the creepy person I am, I wanted to swoop down and pick them both up and let them smother me in puppy kisses, but I was running late and they were busy sniffing each other.  Sigh...oh well, there's always tomorrow. 

Any fun plans for the weekend? Tonight I am seeing The Legwarmers with two of my best gals.  My hair will be teased, my clothes will be colorful, and my legwarmers will be sweaty from doing the Molly Ringwald all night long. (It's ok if you just sang Lionel Ritchie, I did too.)

To inspire me for tonight, and to celebrate the weekend in general, check out this gem of a video:


Enjoy your Friday, and your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment