Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fall bliss and Christmas carols

The weather has been mind-bogglingly gorgeous this week.  I love it! Sun is shining, not a cloud to be seen, and only a light jacket and scarf are necessary.  Perfect fall weather.

Today I walked through Rittenhouse Square on my lunch break, and there was a guitar player playing alongside a banjo player . All I wanted to do was lie down on the grass, use my jacket as a pillow, and listen to that sweet bluegrass the rest of the afternoon. 
This is actually Rittenhouse in the summer. Just picture less green, more yellow.
Today I am thankful for the beautiful fall weather, especially after the random winter weather we had last weekend. Tonight I plan on sitting on my porch with Rhett and just enjoying the last few cool nights we have before fall turns to winter.

On another note, I'm also thankful for Pandora radio.  Right now I am listening to Christmas carols- a bit early, I admit, but these are pretty orchestra ones that make me happy.

And that's all that matters in the end, innit?

No comments:

Post a Comment